Monday 22 May 2017

Moodboard

This is the type of concept I would like to choose when taking pictures of street wear. These are the type of magazines that tend to use street wear worn by the models. I want to combine fashion and urban culture that can be followed by children as well as adults. What inspired me to have this concept for a magazine was from Seoul Fashion week. The children came wearing street inspired looks by the high end fashion altered for kids wear. e.g. wearing bomber jackets, long jackets and designer shoes.

https://drive.google.com/drive/my-drive - Mood board for front cover of magazine
These pictures were taken from Seoul Fashion Week. I have photoshopped them to focus on what the children are wearing to establish what type of fashion I want to include for the magazine.




No comments:

Post a Comment