Monday 22 May 2017

Mind Map/Video pitch

Mind map- photographic feature for magazine



Video Pitch: Link- https://drive.google.com/drive/my-drive
I think my ideas are appropriate for a children's apparel magazine for retail shops such as GapKids and ZaraKids because this is a different approach to kids fashion. Instead of the basic, playful style of clothes we can promote streetwear for all ages. It doesn't have to suit young adults its also a way for children to express themselves whether it be a high street brand or a style which reflects the new styles inspired from fashion week. To achieve these shots I have found pictures that goes with the type of theme I'm aiming to create with my photos. I still want use a child-like theme within the pictures and appropriate clothing that still represents children's street wear.



Add caption
These series of pictures were taken in two locations one in a children's clothes shop and the other a child's birthday party. I have included elements that show a child like theme for example, the slide and balloons this adds a playful theme to the picture. I bought the contrasts down to focus more on the subject of the boy as he is representing toddlers wearing streetwear. For the final picture I think I'll choose the first picture as the cover for the magazine because there are more elements that helps portray children's streetwear. This picture follows the same concept of the style in pictures from the magazine moodboard I made, by using the similar style of editing it will appeal to an audience interested in streetwear also.   

No comments:

Post a Comment